I don't know about you, but here in Georgia, we go through all four seasons in a day sometimes. I love fall, though - the crisp air, the changing colors, and it's one step closer to my favorite holiday - Christmas! It's also the perfect time for cute sweatshirts! Here are three ways to style a sweatshirt for fall.
Fall Sweatshirt + Plaid Flannel
My go-to fall outfit of choice is a layered look – fall crewneck sweatshirt over a comfy plaid flannel shirt, with jeans and my all-time favorite flats from Wal-mart (yes really!).
- Green “Autumn Leaves and Pumpkins Please” crewneck from Words & Whimsy
- Navy plaid flannel from Marshall’s by Lucky Brand
- Ripped jeans by Lucky Brand
- Brown Free People knock-off shoes from Wal-mart
Fall Sweatshirt + Black Jeans
Up next, you can bet you’ll find me rocking my Autumn “Hey Boo” crewneck all October! Pair a fun and festive sweatshirt with black jeans and athletic booties for funky outfit.
- Autumn Hey Boo Sweatshirt from Words & Whimsy
- Black jeans by Lucky Brand
- Black zip booties from Marshall’s
- Orange plaid flannel from Marshall’s
Fall Sweatshirt + Leggings
Lastly, you can’t go wrong with a comfy pair of leggings and your fave fall sweatshirt! Whether you’re hanging out at home, or grabbing a bite to eat, you’ll be stylish and comfortable!
- Harry Potter tie-dye sweatshirt by Words & Whimsy
- Black leggings from Marshall’s
- Adidas Superstars
Stay comfy this fall in your favorite sweatshirt from Words & Whimsy!