Small Business Resources
Got a small biz? Need some help? I got you, girlfriend! Since 2010, I’ve been working in the online space, from blogging to creating online courses, speaking around the country at blog conferences, and now, running a product-based business, I’ve got a lot of knowledge in my brain that I love to share!
Let’s start with a free PDF – Small Business Essentials: everything I used to start my online business, including a section specifically for t-shirt businesses.
The EPIC Small Business Planner
This Small Business Planner was created out of need for a simplified planning system that would help me run my business more efficiently, stay on top of my to-do’s, and avoid distractions. (Fun fact: I have ADHD, so traditional planners don’t work the way my brain does. So I created a planner that does!)
Small Business Planner Features:
- Undated monthly, weekly, and daily planning pages – start using it TODAY!
- To-do lists categorized by “work” and “life” at the start of each month
- Brain dump sections on each daily page and at the end of each monthly section
- Weekly two-page spread for “what’s happening” (i.e. appointments, launches, etc.) and “content plan” (i.e. social media posts, blog posts, emails, videos, etc.)
- daily planning pages that are simplified (no distractions). You top 3 most important tasks at the top, a place for the day’s appointments, content, work & life to-do lists, and a brainstorm/notes section.
- Content planner for hashtag lists, email planner, YouTube video planner, blog post planner, Instagram Story planner, and TikTok/Reels ideas
- Print or use digitally on your iPad
Created with Growth in Mind
You can’t focus on what you don’t see. Plan launches for new products, break down big projects into monthly, weekly, and daily tasks, and stay focused. No fluff, nothing fancy – just productivity.
The content planning pages were created by a veteran content creator (Kirsten, owner of Words & Whimsy – that’s me!). I’ve been blogging, creating YouTube videos, and social media content since 2010 and used to be an educator for bloggers and online business owners as a profession.
The YouTube planner pages use the StoryBrand method to help you outline an attention-grabbing video. The blog post planning pages keep SEO at the forefront with a handy checklist to help you ensure your keywords are in all the right places. The email planner helps you map out key points and images to include, including a call-to-action.
Good to Know
- Planner pages are sized to fit a standard sheet of paper, 8.5″ x 11″. The printable pages are formatted to be printed front/back. Printing suggestions are included in your downloaded files.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a zip file containing your planner pages and instructions for printing. No physical product will be sent.
- Small Business Planner is copyright protected for Sweet Tea LLC dba Words & Whimsy and cannot be sold or duplicated. It is for personal use only.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds or returns will be granted.
- Planning pages can be used digitally on an iPad with the GoodNotes app.
- Questions or comments: email@example.com